For the production of aluminum alloys at the plant “AMZ GROUP” LLC used scrap and aluminum waste, classified according to DSTU 3211: 2009.
The company uses all classes of aluminum raw materials.
As ligation materials are used:
- Magnesium primary ingots according to State Standard DSTU 2187-93, brands M96, M95, M90, and magnesium alloy scrap.
- Copper alloys of the brands M0, M1, M2, M3 and copper scrap.
- Crystalline silicon according to State Standard DSTU 2169-69 is used for brands KR0, KR1, KR2.
- Manganese as a ligation material is used in the form of manganese metal DSTU 6008-90.
- Primary aluminum is used for the production of brands A5, A6, A7 DSTU 11069-2003.
For full extraction of metal at its melting and for removal of oxides and other impurities are used fluxes.